Monday, November 9, 2009
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Not in any particular order Just as I see them.
2. Cell phones do not go in the toilet
1. The sink is not a trash can or is it the recycling bin
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Mention code BLCHIP in the message to seller section at check out.
This offer expires on 9/1/09
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Monday, August 17, 2009
Friday, August 7, 2009
Monday, August 3, 2009
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
Saturday, June 6, 2009
And the Birthday Bash will be the biggest week ever! There are over $2100 in prizes to be given out! Starting with a Giveaway Carnival on Friday, June 5th, a Photo Contest on Saturday, Scavenger Hunt on Sunday, regular giveaways Mon-Thurs, a LIVE Grand Prize Giveaway on Friday, June 12th, and Daily Door Prizes. This is going to be HUGE!
For more info on the Birthday Bash, here's the link: http://www.the-giveaway.com/2009/05/giveaways-1st-birthday-bash.html
Remember, it started on June 5th with The Giveaway's 1st Annual Birthday Carnival! So if you are hosting a family-friendly giveaway on your blog, you can enter it in the Carnival and be entered to win a great Prize Package, as well as Friday's Door Prize!
And if you blog about this too (before Friday, June 12th) (just copy and paste this post), then you will be entered to win the special Early Bird Prize! Just come back here: http://www.the-giveaway.com/2009/06/birthday-bash-early-bird-giveaway.html and leave a comment with your blog post url!
Hope to see you there!http://www.the-giveaway.com/
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Avon Skin- so - Soft Bug Guard Plus SPF 30 Lotion is a must have all in one package.
Right now in Campaign 12 there is a great deal: Buy one and get one for .99. You can really stock up for the summer with these prices.
In my house we use the Cool'n Fabulous Disappearing Color on the kids. They love putting on sun screen now and love to make the blue color just disappear like magic!!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Here are the options I was thinking
1. as singles for $2.00 each
2. as a set of 2 for $3.50 a set
3. or option 1 and 2 in my shop for each clip so buyers have an option for what they would like
what do you think I should do?
Please vote to the right and if you have any other ideas please leave a comment here
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
I recently purchased from Love 2 Sparkle Boutique two Going to the Zoo Hair Clips Set Clippies Bow Clips Non Slip. They are so wonderful. In my six non slip hair clips we have a monkey, bear, giraffe, lion, zebra, and pink elephant. They clippies are hand sewn with unbelievable detail. The zebra mane is made of not one straight black ribbon, but about 15 small pieces of ribbon hand sewn on to the zebra’s neck. So much work went into these hair clips.
I am so happy with my purchase from Love 2 Sparkle Boutique!
We gave these to my daughter for her 5th birthday and she fell in love with them. Throughout the day she wore all of them at one point or another. I can’t say enough great things: great communication, very fast shipping, wonderful prices, and such amazing detail and work was put into my daughters hair clips.
Not to mention I love to support shops in my area she lives rather close to me in Springfield, MA so she is also an Etsy Kids Team New England Member.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
"All the colorful and creative children's items that you see in my store are created to help young children learn important skills while having fun at the same time! The enjoyment I get from creating my work is increased by knowing that my creations are being enjoyed by someone that is special to you!"-Children's Woodland
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Here is what you need:
Basket template (see Step 1)
Poster board square, 11 by 11 inches (for the base around which you weave the fabric)
Dyed T-shirt strips- I personally will use yarn with my 4 year old to do this
1. print out the Easter basket template.
2. Trace the template onto the poster board square and cut it out.
3. Tie a knot at the end of 1 fabric strip and pull the knot between 2 panels of the base (B).
4. Weave the strip alternately over and under the panels (B and C). Glue the unknotted end of the fabric strip to the base.
5. Knot the end of each new strip and tuck the knot under an unglued section of a previously woven strip. After 3 or 4 strips are completed, gently fold the basket panels up so they begin coming together (C) to form a widemouthed basket (D). Tip: Don't squeeze the sides in too tightly as you work, or the basket will become too narrow at the top.
6. If necessary, use a dab or two of tacky glue to secure the fabric to the poster board, especially around the top. Let it dry.
7. Trim any excess poster board at the top, making sure there's still enough to support the topmost fabric strip. 8. Line the basket with straw or grass. Add eggs!
Here is the link which shows pictures on the steps:
Hey even if it does not come out perfect your kids were busy on a no school day for a little while!
I just found another craft from familyfun.com. This one is a video on how to do 3 Egg carton crafts for Easter/ spring
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Find it in Both of my shops:
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Well now you can search very quickly and easy. Craftopolis has a search for you!
Just type in your Etsy user name and all of the treasuries you are in appear in one place for you to look at. I have searched my shop here and there over the past 2 weeks and I have found a Treasury I was in and had no clue. Such a high knowing others like your items so much they put you in a Treasury!
Just thought I would share this great site!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Check out Monkey Tree Creations blog who is hosting this great giveaway!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Here is the link to EtsyKids Blog for all the details
My Egg-Stravaganza prize will be give out on day 2!!!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
Now this is my first attempt to Create directions for a DIY felt Hair Clip Kit so please bare with me and let me know how these are.
Here we go:
Here is the kit a you received it in your March Spotted Box. Most items have been provided here for you. All you need is a needle to sew and scissors to cut the thread at the end.
1. Your it kit includes: 1 yellow felt chic oval, 1 snap hair clip, 1 very long more than enough piece of embroidery thread, 1 felt egg shape.
2. thread your embroidery thread and tie a knot at the end.
3. Cut a small hold/slice at the towards the bottom of the felt egg shapes and poke snap clip through hole as shown in these 2 pictures.
Pictures show front and back view. The large part of the snap clip should be inside the felt piece.
The back of the hair clip is shown here. This will be the only part of the snap clip shown once your hair clip is completed.
6. Your thread is now coming out of the back of the felt egg piece thread it through both felt pieces as shown here.
9. On your last stitch sew as you would normally through to the back layer of felt.
10. Now sew through the back layer only. So your needle and thread will be in between the two layers of felt.
12. Next thread needle and thread in between the middle of the 2 pieces of felt to the other side. Pull knot though to hid in the clip.
13. Now sew the top of the egg above the chic. This is not necessary for the clip, but make it look finished.
13. Follow step 11 to tie the end knot.
14. Now with your thread and needle sew 2 stitches for the little Chic's eyes. Do these stitches just above the cracked part of the egg so it appears the chic is peeking out of the egg.
15. If you would like you can add 3 more stitches to the top of the chic head to create colorful feathers on top of the chic head.