Friday, August 7, 2009

Birthday Shirts!


This year I attempted to create birthday T-shirts for my daughter's birthday. Well my first attempt in April did not come out good at all. My daughter though did love it. I let her pick out what she wanted and just went with it. Everything just came out too small.

So in June I tried again for my youngest daughter. The Birthday shirt came out so great! So great in fact I made my oldest a second birthday shirt, to make up for the first flub. LOL


These shirts were so much fun to do. They really give you free range jut to be creative which I love!

I think with a little more practice these find there way to my Etsy shop. I want to perfect them first, but I m almost there.
Sorry for the chocolate ice cream spots on the shirt. She was really enjoyed her birthday!

1 comment:

tscrapper said...

Those turned out great! I've used my Cricut for a few before, too.