Monday, June 8, 2009

Cupcakes Cupcakes


I have just come to realize that cupcakes are very in right now! Every party I go to instead of cake there are cute little cupcakes.

My husband and I recently went to a friends wedding and instead of a traditional wedding cake there were the beautifully decorated cupcake tower!
(I wish I could find the picture)

Then just this weekend my daughter was invited to a birthday party and you guessed it more cupcakes. The cute thing here was each cupcake had a candle and all the kids got to blow out there own candle, not just the birthday boy! What kids does not like blowing out candles?

There are so many things now to make these cupcakes so festive too. Like the cupcake tower I just bought that hold 24 cupcakes. Also all the great cupcake toppers. Like these from my Etsy Friend Traci at T and Little S Designs www.tscrapper.etsy.com




No comments: