Thursday, April 9, 2009

Your Avon Lady Calling with a Deal!

I am now selling Avon!


I have my own Avon website with direct shipping to you. You do not have to be in my area to buy Avon from me. And to make it even better here is a Free Direct shipping code: RFSC9

This code is good in my Avon store for all direct shipping orders over $10.00.

Hurry Offer expires on Tuesday April 14th.


So please visit my Avon website



Be sure to register on my Avon website to receive great deals and discounts!


Thanks so much

Jocelyn your Independent Avon Representative



1 comment:

tscrapper said...

I may have to take a look. My friend sells Avon, too, but I still may end up getting some nail polish from someone soon!

Quick question--I'd like to paint my daughter's toenails this summer. Is there a kind you know of that's safe for toddlers? I'm not brave enough to do her fingernails yet.