Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kits for Kids


I am always looking for crafts, kits, and ideas for my kids to do on a rainy day or just when I need a few minutes to talk on the phone. Here are some great Etsy Kids Team Member Shops that have just what I am looking for.


Children's Woodland



This shop has a great variety of kits for kids. From ABC craft kits to Elmo, Thomas, and Dora ones.









"All the colorful and creative children's items that you see in my store are created to help young children learn important skills while having fun at the same time! The enjoyment I get from creating my work is increased by knowing that my creations are being enjoyed by someone that is special to you!"-Children's Woodland


And Then


This shop has some classic kid kit crafts. Such as: Stain glass butterfly, handprint sun, fish aquarium, and rocketship to name a few.






And Then "craft kits are made with love and kid-tested. I have done all the parent grunt-work (research, shopping, prep-work, organization), and assembled most of the craft supplies in a cute reusable box (you might need to supply something simple like scissors or a little tape). All you need to do is sit down with a kid kit and the special little person in your life and have some quality time!"- And Then




Baby Kays Boutique




Has some oh so cute no sew tutu ebooks! We are all about tutus in our house! Even if your child can not manage this diy tutu you (or an older child) can create it and your little one can help embellish it.







And to make things ever better this shop is having sale on there ebooks. Visit her sit for details.




And lets not for forget the older children


Fabric Boutique

http://fabricboutique.etsy.com


Here are some DIY Fabric Flower Brooch/Pin or Hair Clip Kit. I have been eyeing these for a while. They come in every color you can imagine.

2 comments:

Urban Farmhouse Chic said...

Great post on DIY Kits!
Janet

tscrapper said...

Love these! I've been thinking of adding some DIY card kits, scrapbook page completion kits, and paper bag album kits to my shop. Any thoughts?