Monday, January 5, 2009

Now that the Holiday rush is over in my shops I have time to get back to creating new items and Blogging! I have so many ideas for both my shops and my blog. Right now I have heart mania in my shops! Here are a few hearts






I also got an embroidery machine for Christmas so I have been having so much form playing with fabrics and designs here is a cupid hair clip. So cute!

I have so many ideas for my embroidering machine I have no clue what I should do first!



As for my blog I plan to feature shops I have bought from over the holidays from Etsy and Hyena Cart. To show you how great handmade really is.

I have just added spot on the right of blogs I have been featured in check it out too. And if you feature me or have featured me please let me know so I can add you to mu link list and feature your shop.













No comments: