Saturday, November 22, 2008

November Spotted Box!

I just received my November Soptted box this week. What a great box it is.




The Spotted box and all its goodies!


A Beautiful card from Simply Sarah's Paper Perfection












My dogs even got a treat form


Stylin Pup Pillows






My daughters fav a child's bracelet from Tiffany's Trinkets

I have already bought the rest of the set for this bracelet and a Chirstmas gift too. Great shop and great prices!


Iron pn Patch from Bumble Bear Children's Wear







My Fav Miraclean from Bare naked Cleaners I have been eyeing to buy this one now I can try it out first!












Here are some blogs that mentioned my Best of Box Felt Corn in the November box


These are just some of the great items in my box this month. If you would like to know the web sites to any of the items I have pictured just leave a comment with your email address and I will email you the sites.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great write up! Thanks for your order also :D!

tscrapper said...

I can't wait to get my December box (and be in my first box!)!

Emma said...

Thank you for the mention of my dog treats. I hope your dogs loved them!