Friday, October 17, 2008

My First Wholesale Order

I finished my wholesale order. My enitre felt food collection and 40 felt hair clips.

Here is just a very small part of the order!


By the way I found a new love! Felt hair clips! They are so fun to do and you can do and create so much with them. I will now be addig felt hair clips to my shop soon.




Ok back to the order I only had a week to do it. Normally it takes be 2 to finish my collection never mind the clips too. But I did it and I think everything came out great. I hope this order happens again!!








It is such a great feeling knowing someone lieks your items so much that they want to sell it. I wish the shop was in my area so I could sneak in and see my items on display!!!












1 comment:

GreenPunkMama said...

Congrats :) The set really does look great~